05134 MIKADO VBAR CONTROL TOUCH - NEON YELLOW
- Setup, programming and adjusting of VBar-controlled models accomplished directly via VBar Control radio.
- Readily understandable graphic user interface.
- Easy programming for new models via the familiar VBar setup wizard.
- ESC setup wizard for programming all types of speed controllers.
- ESCs with VBar Control support can be programmed directly from the radio.
- Up to eight parameters can be tuned simultaneously using the optional inputs, with adjustable limitation of the the respective range of values.
- Bank switching with three banks (fourth Bank Autorotation optional).
- Real time logging and real time graphic vibration analysis available on display.
- Graphical telemetry log analyzer for stored flights (overview, energy consumption, event-log) directly readable on the display.
- Create your own screendesign directly on the touchscreen display.
- Full manual available on the radio by means of context sensitive help.
- Easy bind process, allows bind and fly of any model equipped with VLink (e.g. a buddy‘s heli) with your own transmitter (Model Sharing).
- Automatic power-on, if an already bound model is switched on.
- Several telemetry functions are available, such as voltages, current, rpm, speed, temperature and power consumption of the batteries (may need additional hardware).
- Multiple timer functions available with warnings and reminders via sound, voice, or vibration output.
- Wireless buddy boxing with two VBar Control radios, fully configurable.
- Interact with your smart phone via WiFi (control your music player, exchange photos, open web sites or videos, expand your display for telemetry purposes ...)—Apps for Android™ and iOS™ are under development, will be relaeased later on.
- Cloud functions under development (e.g. for archiving, interaction with other users; usage optional).
- Access our App Store and do over-the-air online-updates via WiFi*.
- Over-the-air online-update your VBar NEO-flybarless systems via WiFi* (for purchases, a device with internet access and web browser is required).
- Extra bright capacitive 5.8 inch multi-touch color display, with ambient-light sensor to automatically control the brightness.
- Very good readability even in bright sunlight.
- WiFi module connects to your WiFi network at home as well as to your personal hotspot on the go.
- Very fast start-up time, from off to fully operational in three seconds.
- High perfomance low power controller for best user experience and long runtimes.
- Reliable 80 Channel 2.4 GHz FHSS bidirectional flight control, programming/setup and telemetry remote control system.
- Unlimited model memory.
- Virtually unlimited number of control channels.
- High range, low latency, antenna diversity both on transmitter and receiver.
- Intelligent antenna monitoring and management.
- Fully equipped with four 3-position switches, two 3-position quick-break-switches as well as six rotary inputs (four trim wheels, two rotating knobs), all fully programmable.
- Precision gimbals with four ball bearings, fully adjustable.
- Collective stick can be equipped with optional throw limiter.
- Delicate rubber lining for comfortable, slip-free and safe holding.
- Well-balanced with two-point neck-strap attachment, no additional retainer bracked required.
- Large 2 Watt loudspeaker for alarms and voice output.
- Vibration alarm (adjustable).
- Memory accessible as a USB memory stick, no drivers needed.
- Built-in Lithium Polymer battery allows for long run times.
- Charge through USB connector or built-in charger.
- Power supply for fast charging included.
* Online features require a WiFi connection and a device with internet access. Data transfers may cause additional costs, depending on your mobile data plan.
We Also Recommend